I'm an undergraduate in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley. In my spare time, I love to develop iOS apps, deploy simple APIs using frameworks like Node.js and Flask, or just play some old-school Pokemon and Zelda games.
- CS 61A - The Structure and Interpretation of Computer ProgramsA+
- CS 61B - Data StructuresA+
- Math 54 - Linear Algebra and Differential EquationsA+
- EE 16A - Designing Information Devices and Systems IA+
- CS 70 - Discrete Mathematics and ProbabilityA+
- CS 170 - Efficient Algorithms and Intractable ProblemsA
- CS 61C - Machine StructuresA+
- EE 16B - Designing Information Devices and Systems IIA
- CS 188 - Artificial IntelligenceOngoing
- EECS 127 - Optimization ModelsOngoing
Sorry, but this section is still under development. For now, check out my profiles on the websites listed below.